Frequently Asked Questions


Is there a gifts registry?

In lieu of gifts, Chinese traditionally give a red envelope called 紅包 (hóngbāo). Read more about Chinese wedding gifts here. If you don’t have a red envelope, you can also use a greeting card.

Please write your name on the back of the hongbao or greeting card.

Can I take photos?

Yes – knock yourself out

Comments are closed.